Sunday, December 18, 2016

A return to blogging

After some time away, and a lot of reflection I have decided to come back. I don't expect that this will mean anything to the vast majority out in the universe. But hey I am back.

You will notice changes in the coming weeks. along with new and old content being added.

Also, no more commenting.

I think I will be sticking with a echo chamber.

Finally, no rants or commentary on anything other than what I like or dislike. I will not be referring to any other blogger.

I feel the OSR has become a toxic pit, and would prefer to just live in my own little world.

If you feel the need to reach out to me, for criticisms, suggestions or what not, contact me through my email address, glithus (@) gmail (dot) com.

ERIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be crushed.